Add some descriptive text to your all collections page.
- Employees are instructed not to report to work if they do not feel well or are sick.
- Increased cleaning frequencies with focus on high touch areas utilizing CDC approved cleaning supplies.
- Encouraging frequent employee handwashing.
- Providing hand sanitizer centers for employees and customers.
- At this time our fitting rooms and restrooms are currently closed.
- Controlling store occupancy to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
ALLEGIANCE CLOTHING RETAIL STORES UPDATES
To keep our associates and consumers safe and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have added new measures to all of our Allegiance retail stores that are to promote wellness, safety, and physical distancing:
As a people company, we will continue to always put our Allegiance Family safety first.
As we continue to approach the evolving Covid-19 situation we remain committed to putting the safety and well-being of our Allegiance Family above all else.
After careful consideration we have decided to close our stores to prioritize the health of our consumers and store associates. While we’ll miss seeing you in our stores for a bit, Allegianceclothing.com remains live and will continue to be updated with the latest brand news.
Your health and well-being will always serve as our top priority. We’ll provide updates as they’re available, stay tuned!