ALLEGIANCE CLOTHING RETAIL STORES UPDATES
To keep our associates and consumers safe and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have added new measures to all of our Allegiance retail stores that are to promote wellness, safety, and physical distancing:
- Employees are instructed not to report to work if they do not feel well or are sick.
- Increased cleaning frequencies with focus on high touch areas utilizing CDC approved cleaning supplies.
- Encouraging frequent employee handwashing.
- Providing hand sanitizer centers for employees and customers.
- At this time our fitting rooms and restrooms are currently closed.
- Controlling store occupancy to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
As a people company, we will continue to always put our Allegiance Family safety first.